31 March 2011

Ramblings of ... too much time in my head ...

Things I don't do #1: Watch the local news. My quote to the babysitter as I walked out the door the other day: "Good luck! They're all jacked up." Cool quote I saw on a t-shirt this week: "Why, yes, I do spontaneously break out in ninja moves." Healthy life = healthy mix of competition and cooperation. Help yourself AND help others (and not just thos LIKE you). Today's life lesson: TEAM success comes with TEAM desire, sacrifice, and hard work. Character and class DO matter. Wondering what 'commitment' means to people anymore. Just bring it ... through God - with loyalty and respect. Hope doesn't disappoint us because His love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit. (Romans 5:5) Look the truth straight on. (Lombardi) MVP David Eckstein to donate kidney because that's what Eckstein's do ... amazing. I have made you a light to the nations, that you may be an instrument of salvation to the ends of the earth. (Acts 13:47) Love your teammates. Choose a great attitude. Work hard, play hard. Take care of your responsibilities. (Remember Why You Play) Listen to each other - what a beautiful message for this oppositional society and a war-torn world. One more day-in-the-life! THANK YOU, GOD!