12 June 2011

The Decision (part 2)


If you missed the televised portion of LeBron James' decision (part 2), here is the transcript of some of the quotes from James' postgame news conference:

In this fall, this is very tough, in this fall I'm going to take my talents to Green Bay and join the Green Bay Packers. Like I said before, I feel like it's going to give me the best opportunity to win and to win for multiple years, and not only just to win in the regular season or just to win five games in a row or three games in a row, I want to be able to win championships. I feel like I can compete up there.

I'm really looking forward to it. To say it was always in my plans, I can't say it was always in my plans because I never thought it was possible. But with the impending NBA lockout and the NFL lockout soon to be over, I had no choice. Besides, the things that the Packers franchise have done to be able to free up cap space and to be able to put themselves in a position to have so many offensive weapons, it was hard to turn down. Those are great players, many of the greatest players in today's game. And, you know, you add me, we're going to be a really good team.

For anyone who is wondering what in the world is going on ... this has been a parody of the decision and I am only trying to mock Mr. James, based on the transcript of his original decision, which can be found at http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/17853/lebron-james-decision-the-transcript